Terms & Conditions
ALPAMAYOPRO.GR is the online shop for the display and distribution of products and services through the internet of the Greek company «Oreivatiki Ltd» with the distinctive title Alpamayo PRO Outdoor Sports Gear, located at 6, Harilaou Trikoupi Str., In Greece (VAT: 095519145). Before joining our online store and browsing the website, we invite you to consult the terms and conditions that apply specifically to the use of the e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd located at www.alpamayopro.gr.
Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions as your transaction with us through the website www.alpamayopro.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
Oreivatiki Ltd reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store. Oreivatiki Ltd undertakes to inform the users about any modifications and any changes, through the website of this e-shop. It is clarified that changing terms does not take orders that you have already done.
PROVIDED INFORMATION & PRODUCTS
Oreivatiki Ltd is committed to the completeness and validity of the information posted on www.alpamayopro.gr, both in terms of the existence of the essential characteristics that are described on a case-by-case basis for each product it holds and of the accuracy of the data concerning the services provided by the e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd , subject to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped or have occurred inadvertently or due to any downtime of the website force majeure.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Oreivatiki Ltd guarantees timely information to final consumers about their unavailability.
The e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access and during the site and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure using the site.
Also, Oreivatiki Ltd has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and particularly unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
The users of the website www.alpamayopro.gr accept that they will not use these and the e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any Content is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, violation of someone else's privacy, showing empathy, or expressing racial, national or other discrimination, can cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements), violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other material, other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to cause interruption, damage, not to destroy or inhibit the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and provisions that may impede third in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data of users.
Oreivatiki Ltd recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data and your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information that relates to your personal information and your transactions is secure and confidential. The safety of the E-Shop of Oreivatiki Ltd is achieved by the following methods:The mountaineering system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (which is pre-determined by the start of your connection to the service) and then processes them. The systems of Oreivatiki Ltd send you information following the same encryption process.
Client Identification The codes used to identify you are two: the E-mail or user name and the Personal Security Password, which each time you enter them give you access with absolute security to your personal data.
You have the ability to change your Personal Security Password and your e-mail address as often as you like. The only person who has access to your information is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and hiding it from third parties. In case of loss or leakage, you must immediately notify us, otherwise the e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person.
For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid the use of the same and easily detectable codes (e.g., birth date). We also recommend that you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation.
Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data Transmission.To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol.
Access to the Systems is controlled by a firewall, which allows for the use of specific services by customers / users, while at the same time prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential data and company information.
Anywhere on the site you enter personal data (password, addresses, phones, credit cards, etc.) there is 128-bit SSL encryption.
That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts it first using a 128-bit key and then sends it to the system The mountaineering system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (which is pre-determined by the start of your connection to the service) and then processes them. The systems of Oreivatiki Ltd send you information following the same encryption process.
Encryption is essentially a way of encoding the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. When ordering and if the user / customer is linked to his username and personal code at the e-shop of Oreivatiki Ltd, all communication between your computer and the systems of Oreivatiki Ltd is encrypted using a 128-bit key.
Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles governing classic transactions also apply to e-commerce. All information submitted by the user / member to Oreivatiki Ltd is confidential and Oreivatiki Ltd has taken all necessary measures to use them only insofar as this is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to handle your requests.
Oreivatiki Ltd does not disclose the details of its customers and transactions unless it has written authorization from you or is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
For your own security, you should also handle all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not make any disclosure to third parties.
RESPONSIBILITY AND GUARANTEE OF SUPPLIER. SELLER'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTS.
1. The manufacturer of each product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in its product. Any agreement restricting or exempting the producer from his liability is void. In case of doubt as to the identity of the producer of a product you have supplied us, please let us know.
2. Any durable consumer goods shall be accompanied by the written guarantee of the manufacturer of the product or the company that imported the product into the EU or the company affixing its brand name as the manufacturer (the "vendor") to the product. Please pay particular attention to the terms of the warranty provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and particulars which, under the Supplier's responsibility, are included in the products and in particular those relating to the safe use and maintenance of the products.
3. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in Greek or with internationally established symbols, with clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full use of the product and information on the risks during its use and preservation.
4. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and comprehensible terms, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee relates, its exact content, its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. The guarantee must be in accordance with the rules of good faith and not be denied by excessive exceptions clauses. The duration of the warranty must be reasonable in relation to the probable life of the product. The likely shelf-life of the product is the reasonably foreseeable time for the product to be used in accordance with its intended purpose, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until the wear and tear of the regular use renders the product useless or re-used economically unprofitable.
5. In addition to and beyond warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure that consumers continually provide technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to their probable life span. In addition, the Supplier must ensure that consumers are able to supply spare parts and other products required for their intended use for the entire life of their products.
6. In accordance with the above provisions, Oreivatiki Ltd, as long as it is a Supplier of a product as defined above, will provide you with all possible assistance to fulfill the Supplier's warranty terms without charge. This regardless of non-warranty service, which we can provide you with the applicable charge.
7. Finally, Oreivatiki Ltd has all the obligations set out in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of a defect of the product we sell you can (a) request repair without your replacement or replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) request a reduction of the price and (c) to withdraw, unless it is an insignificant actual defect. The above obligations do not exist if the defect is caused by you, or by force majeure in the strict or broad sense. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts, and are not transferred from buyer to buyer. These obligations are in any case interrupted within two years.
REFUNDS / CANCELLATIONS / CHANGES
RETURN TO REPLACEMENT You have the right to return within 14 calendar days of the date of receipt. Contact Alpamayo PRO through the Contact us field at the bottom of the site. Enter the order number and request the order of the item to replace the product you are returning. If this is not possible due to a lack of the product you want then we will immediately issue a 60 day credit from the date we received the parcel. Considering that the date of dispatch to Alpamayo PRO is the date that the courier entered in the accompanying package.
Return of Defective Products / order cancellation You may return a product and pay your price if you notify us in writing through the site's contact form of your decision within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product by you or by a third party to indicate. Make sure you have clear and unambiguous evidence that you have sent it within 14 calendar days of exercising your right of withdrawal and within the same time-limit, we will be obliged to refund any amounts you have paid us. In any case, in order to exercise this right to withdraw from your order, the products you wish to return must be intact, clean, include specification and warranty labels, not to be used or modified. In addition, they must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts. Return shipping costs are not covered by Oreivatiki Ltd and charge the customer.
The money returned from Mountain Climbing Ltd. does not include any initial shipping costs to you if it exceeds the cost of universal postal service. Exceptions of Returns You are not entitled to a withdrawal of products under the law, such as lingerie, or food for hygienic and safety reasons, if the execution started with the consumer's prior express consent and confirmation that he is losing his right of withdrawal. * In any case, we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions are not met.
OTHER BUSINESS PRICES AND PRICES
The Alpamayo PRO product pricing policy is the same in all our distribution channels: physical store, catalogs, e-shop. However, on selected products we may create the so-called "WebDEALS" promotions where their online store price may differ from other distribution channels and only applies to purchases through this e-shop and shipment either to your site or to the store for pickup .
In any case, although we make every effort to accurately list the items and prices we quote in our online store, we cannot rule out the possibility of typographical or technical errors in prices and paper products. For this reason, we also recommend that in the "WebDEALS" offers, prior to each payment and the completion of your order, contact us to confirm this price with the Customer Service Department at +30 210 3627032 or through the contact form on the website.
ASSESSMENT OF PRODUCTS
• The content of the presentation is your own creation and is not a third-party intellectual property
• Your scripts refer to the product of the evaluation, do not refer to the pricing of the product and are not misleading or are deliberate defamation
• The presentation does not include email addresses, third-party personal information, phone numbers, shop links, malicious websites, or content websites that are not relevant to the presentation product
• You are not posting multiple spam presentations
• For each submission and evaluation that you submit, you grant to Oreivatiki Ltd full ownership of this material to copy, modify, delete, adopt, publish, translate, use in any electronic or printed form and sell without you have intellectual property rights on it.
• Oreivatiki Ltd does not guarantee that you will always be able to modify or delete the uploaded material through alpamayopro.gr. However, Oreivatiki Ltd has the right to remove or refuse the publication of a presentation and evaluation for any reason.
• By writing a review or a presentation at alpamayopro.gr you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the writers and not for Oreivatiki Ltd
• Providing your email address along with the presentation and evaluation of a product, you agree that Oreivatiki Ltd has the right to use it to communicate with you about the status of the presentation or evaluation and for other management purposes. Tips for writing presentations To see your presentation go up at alpamayopro.gr, we advise you to follow these simple rules:
• You have actually used the product before writing your comments
• Give weight to the features of the product and not to its pricing or advertising
• Avoid using inappropriate comments, information about other companies and websites, as well as personal information, yours or third parties: Oreivatiki Ltd wants to protect your anonymity
• Do you have a comment, question or subject that is not about product presentations and ratings? Please contact Customer Service and your message will be sent directly to the responsible department.